This now extremely rare amulet from deceased Master Guru Monk Luang Phu Bpan Gadtabanno, is one of the few remaining examples of amulets left after the passing of the Master Luang Phu Bpan.
The Pra Khun Phaen Deity Amulet is made from Luang Phu Bpan’s famous Nuea Pong Maha Saneh Gariang Kor Ma Pasom Pong Nang Ok Taek (heart-breaker powder), Pong Wan Prai Dam Maha Sanaeh (black Prai powder).
The front features an extremely beautiful interpretation of the Buddha in Maravichai Posture, sitting over a Horse throne representing the Wicha Gariang Kor Ma (‘Ma’ means horse – ‘Gariang Kor Ma’ means ‘Horse Neck Karen Hilltribe).
The arched Canopy is of the ‘Sum Gaew’ type (crystalline arch) with two pillars aside a double lotus throne, below which resides the horse.
Free Waterproof Casing is included in the price for this amulet
It has 3 Takrut Na Hlong Hlai Montr Gariang Kor Ma (3 different Enchantment Spells), and 2 Takrut Hua Jai Khun Phaen (2 Khun Phaen Spells for protection, enchantment, and convincing business manner) embedded in the rear face, along with Yant a Sacred Na (Yant)
Numbered limited edition code is embossed on the side of every authentic amulet. The amulet has been sprayed with an extra helping of Nam Man Suea Poohying (‘Ladykiller Oil’ – a powerful Metta charm oil from Luang Phu Bpan), to increase the effectiveness and range of the field of influence of the amulet.
Good for bargaining, discussing deals or making sales and purchases, and gaining promotions or popularity in the social environment. Immensely powerful against the opposite sex as an aphrodisiac. abuse contact . In addition, all Khun Phaen amulets also protect from dangers and injuries.
This is perhaps Luang Phu Bpans most affordable high range amulet in our store, and one of our top recommendations for those who like Khun Phaen and Prai Magic, of top power, but cannot afford the most expensive luxury models. This amulet is less flashy in appearance but is focused on concentrated powerful Sacred Powders, and the Power of Takrut in combination with the Ladykiller Oil, with Luang Phus ancient hilltribe Wicha Gariang Kor Ma empowerment, to finish off what is all in all a very complete Wicha that is empowered fully for the purpose of magic, and not as much for show.
Although we must say, the amulet is a beautiful design with great originality and masterfully executed artistic flavor as far as Thai Buddhist Arts are concerned, but its very black, dark powders do not reveal its details unless put under the light and scrutinised. Its power oozes out and emanates its aura through both occult powers and pheromonic science.
Luang Phu Bpan is now deceased. His amulets instantly began to disappear after his passing, as devotees and speculators snapped them up, depleting the marketplaces of almost all examples of Luang Phu Bpan’s amulets. It is incredibly difficult to still find any of his amulets around these days, which can be said to be an extremely fast depletion rate (Only 2 – 3 years) for all of his editions to deplete.
Kata Pra Khun Phaen
Always chant to the triple gem first before chanting to any amulets;
‘Na Mo Dtassa Pakawadto Arahadto Sammaa Samputtassa’ (three times)
Then chant Kata Pra Khun Phaen (3, 5, 7, 9 or 108 times)
Su Na Mo Ro Mo Ro Su Na Na Ma Pa Ta Ja Pa Ga Sa Na Maa Mi Hang
Then take the amulet and tap your forehead or the crown of your head before leaving the house each day. For Khun Phaen Bucha statues, the act of pasting gold leaf is used for requesting various blessings.
- Paste gold leaf on the forehead of the statue – Metta Mahaniyom, also easy learning and studying power with a clear mind.
- Paste Gold leaf on the wrist – Good Business and Selling Power
- Paste Gold leaf on the legs or feet – luck and protection for chauffeurs or drivers of vehicles who have to travel often, and selling power for travelling sales persons
- Paste Gold leaf on the mouth – Metta Maha Sanaeh selling and charming power for salespersons, presenters, masters of ceremonies or stage performers, singers, politicians, interpreters, and other public or oral professions.
- Paste Gold leaf on the left breast – Love and Companionship – Find a Partner in life
Kata Pra Khun Phaen Prai Kumarn Luang Por Tim (Wat Laharn Rai, Rayong)
Download sound file tutorial for chanting this Kata:
Kata Bucha Pra Khun Phaen Na Hnaa Tong (Gold Faced Khun Phaen by Kroo Ba Subin)
Na Hlong Hlai Ja Jab Jidt Na Jab Jai Pismay Nai Mahaa Nara Judti Badtisonti Bang Gerd Bpen Na Aakajchaahi Dtiwadtappo Aehi Jidtang Bpiyang Ma Ma
1. Puttang Aaraatanaanang Tammang Aaraatanaanang Sangkang Aaraatanaanang
2. Na Maedtaa Ja Mahaa Raachaa Taewiraacha Budtra Dtraa Budtra Dtrii Sa ma Na Praahm Chiitaasaa Taasii grasadtrii Paab Raacha Idthii Naarii Sappa Aehi Much-Chi Sappang Sappa Grotang Winaasandti Bpiyo Taewa Manussaanang Bpiyo Prahmma Namudt-dtamo Bpiyo Naaka Subannaanang Bpinintriyang Namaa Mihang Wikring Karae